EXPORT READINESS PROGRAMME 2019
Tuesday, May 14, 2019 - 08:30 to 13:00
Bagnall's Point Gallery, Pelican Centre, St. Michael
The Barbados Investment and Development Corporation (BIDC) is pleased to invite participants to its Export Readiness Programme for 2019. This 12-week programme will run weekly (every Tuesday) from May 14, to August 13, 2019, and will provide essential business training for:
- Entrepreneurs interested in exporting their products or services
- Emerging and potential exporters
- Existing exporters who want to update their skills and knowledge
Exports are increasingly becoming more important to the success of businesses and by extension the economy. Preparation is therefore essential when contemplating selling across borders. This training workshop will help participants to:
- develop and enhance their business skills in areas such as gathering and utilizing market intelligence;
- develop market entry strategy; export pricing for products and services;
- and how to convert leads to sales, and much more.
The course covers the following topics:
- Identifying Your Export Target Market
- Trade Agreements and Documentation
- Design and Packaging for Export
- Brand Management
Workshop Presenter is Mr. Ian Blanchard, Managing Director, Caribbean Institute of Leadership & Coaching (CILC).
For further information you can contact Ms. Coral Taylor, Senior Business Development Officer at 427-5350 Ext. 8729 or email@example.com.
Application forms should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 18, 2019 and can be downloaded by using the link http://www.bidc.org/forms/export-readiness-programme-2019-application-form.
The cost for the programme will be Bds$200.00 per applicant. Payment must be made to the cashier at the BIDC's Head Office by April 30, 2019.